Kill 99.9% of viruses and
bacteria with RayClean UV+.
by our engineers for our vacuums. Just a few seconds of exposure
to ultraviolet light kills and inactivates viruses and bacteria.
Scientifically speaking, UV+ light disrupts a virus’s DNA and RNA,
making it impossible for the cells to perform vital functions.
From a practical perspective, it’s a natural, chemical-free way
to destroy viruses and bacteria in your home.
Two Motor Brushes
Are Better Than One.
Our patent pending technology not only has two brushes, but two different motors that are digitally controlled to rotate at different speeds to optimize cleaning.
The Raycop Omni Power UV+ features a patent pending Dual Motor Brush Head to make cleaning different flooring types quick and easy. Wood, ceramic, stone, vinyl plank, cork or carpet – no problem.
Best-In-Class Suction Power
Keep Allergens in.
From top to bottom.
All Raycop vacuums have high levels of engineering precision, they keep allergens in.
The only air released is through our PureAir HEPA filtration system, and it is 99.9% particulate free.
Carpets. Floors. Soft surfaces. The
Omni Power UV+ has you covered.
your favorite chair, the Omni Power UV+ easily flexes to tackle the job.
Amazon Customer –
Stefan Iordache –
Awesome product! Thank you
Love it! Light, powerful and flexible and most of all I don’t have to worry about the cord. It can reach hard to reach spaces like underneath the bed, sofa
This is the best vacuum ever! I went over an area rug in my living room 4 times and it still was pulling up dirt that my shark couldn’t get. Amazing suction! Easy to clean, will be recommending to others!
Bruce Archer (verified owner) –
I have used many vacuums and this omni power vac. works wonders on the furniture and the rugs; the uv light piece is a great addition and I was amazed at all the stuff it picks up. The customer support was very nice and answered all my questions. I would recommend this vacuum very highly. It is worth the money.
Majid Nouri –
I have the Omni power UV Vaccum, twice the parts went bad & the customer service especially the last one was wonderful. Overall it’s a good Vaccum.
James E. Condon –
Beautiful, Powerful, Versatile plus UV Sanitizing!
The Raycop Omni Power UV+ Cordless Stick Allergen Vacuum is an innovative, lightweight, versatile device that provides a wide range of accessories for very effective vacuuming on carpeting, hard floors, walls, window blinds, furniture and bedding. It uniquely adds UV sanitizing for all surfaces, has flawless HEPA filtration and is bagless to make it even more attractive and earth friendly.
Raycop was founded in 2005 by Dr. Michael Lee, a physician specializing in diseases caused by environmental allergens. Raycop is the leading manufacturer (over 7 million units sold) of home allergen vacuums in Japan, where it is headquartered. The mission of the company is to create products that alleviate the harmful effect of allergies. Their slogan, “Clean Deeply, Breathe Easy” encapsulates the goal of their design process. Their vacuums incorporate ultraviolet light, optimized suction and HEPA filtration. Other innovations incorporated in all Raycop vacuums are a bagless, clear plastic dirt collection bin, washable filters and very high rpm digital electric motors.
Here is a summary of the key features:
• Raycop Omni Power UV+ Cordless Stick Allergen Vacuum (Model RPC-100US+UV)
• Digital 25.2 volt, 400 watt brushless power head motor rotates at up to 104,000 RPM and provides powerful suction power
• Large non-slip, balanced ergonomic handle and power trigger for effortless control
• Powered dual motor direct-drive main cleaner head removes ground-in dirt with 7 inch wide cleaning path, includes a selectable soft roller for hard floors and a brush roller for carpets
• Powered sanitizing cleaning head includes 7.5 inch wide pulsing/rotating brush and UV light to kill and remove viruses, bacteria, dust mites and other allergen sources
• Ultra-soft bristles and fibers in powered main cleaner head prevent scratches on delicate wood surfaces
• Easily converts to compact handheld cordless vacuum
• Strong, lightweight, dual core 26.8 inch long aluminum extension tube fits all accessories
• 0.8 x 2.2 inch wide combination tool: 7 inch long (bare end) or 8 inch long (brush end)
• 0.6 x 1.5 inch wide crevice tool extends from 8.4 inches to 11.5 inches
• Swivel head connections at cleaning heads for great maneuverability
• Removable 25.2 volt, 63.0 Watt-Hour, 2500 mAmp-Hour 7 cell lithium ion battery
• Recharge time (from full discharge): 3.2 hours
• Three suction power levels: Normal/Yellow (80.85 watts/20 airwatts), Power/Green (158.76 watts/46.1 airwatts), Turbo/Blue (389.55 watts/119.2 airwatts)
• Easily removable high-impact clear dust bin, rinses clean after emptying
• Washable HEPA filter and dustbin filters
• 48 inch overall length (from power unit with extension tube to end of main cleaning head), 42 inch overall height with main cleaning head (perpendicular to floor)
• Total weight of power unit, extension tube and main cleaning head: 6.48 pounds
• Weight of individual components: Power head: 3.72 pounds; Main cleaning head: 2.06 pounds; UV sanitizing head: 1.71 pounds; Extension tube: 0.70 pounds; Combination tool: 0.22 pounds; Crevice tool: 0.21 pounds
• Two year warranty on parts and labor
The key features of Raycop vacuums are a combination of hospital quality ultraviolet light sanitation combined with HEPA filtration, cordless convenience and very strong suction power to remove 99.5% of common household allergens, viruses, microbes and dust mites. The products are beautifully designed and housed in arctic-white (with glossy black accents) high impact ABS sculptural housings which emphasize the high quality and health care equipment heritage of the company.
The Omni Power vacuum comes with a generous assortment of attachments including a sanitizing cleaning head, a dual motor/dual brush cleaning head, an extension tube, a combination tool and a crevice tool. All can be housed on the compact wall mount provided.
The company has very persuasive videos on its website which illustrate the effectiveness of the vacuums in sanitizing upholstered fabrics and bedding. Their studies indicate that virus and bacteria removal is 99.99% while dust mite removal is 99.3%. This is accomplished by the ultraviolet sanitizing head which utilizes not only a UV-C light but also a pulsing brush to literally beat the allergens out of the fabric. The UV-C tube is housed within the rotating brush and is easily replaceable. Equally important, the Raycop HEPA filtration system captures particles down to 0.3 micron, which is much smaller than household dust (10 microns), mites’ eggs (7 microns) and pet dander (5 microns).
While the UV sanitizing cleaning head can be used on carpeting and flooring, the unique dual motor/dual brush cleaning head is more effective for general floor care. It is very well-designed with a foot-operated switch to change from the hard floor (smooth) roller to the carpet (brush) roller. One indication of the quality of the Omni Power vacuum is the design of the aluminum extension tube. It is very strong due to its dual core construction. An outer box-section tube protects the inner round tube and provides a channel for the power cabling to the cleaning heads.
The two non-powered tools (a combination tool with brush and a narrow crevice tool) are well-designed. The combination brush tool is excellent for cleaning venetian blinds! Because you can connect these tools directly to the cordless power unit they will also find great use in vacuuming your car/SUV/boat etc.
One reason that Raycop vacuums are so effective is their superb suction power. Every vacuum relies on two factors to pull in dirt: speed of airflow and suction power. Airflow is generated by the RPM of the motor and suction is created by the physical size of the fan blades attached to the motor. The very high RPM brushless motors used by Raycop create high airflow which reduces the need for large fan blades and the associated big, heavy motor found in most vacuum cleaners.
The vacuum suction power is measured in Air-Watts:
• Normal mode (Yellow): 20.0 Air-Watts
• Power mode (Green): 46.1 Air-Watts
• Turbo mode (Blue): 119.2 Air-Watts
As a comparison, the Dyson V7 series of cordless vacuums generate 21 Air-Watts in Normal mode and 100 Air-Watts in Max Power mode. I found it interesting that the Raycop Omni Power vacuum has about 20% greater suction power than the Dyson at the highest setting. But, in addition, the Raycop offers a big advantage by providing an intermediate power mode which extends battery life but also delivers tremendous suction strength.
The Raycop Omni Power has three power settings, indicated by the color of the power switch (Yellow, Green or Blue): Normal/Yellow (80.85 watts), Power/Green (158.76 watts), Turbo/Blue (389.55 watts). The battery life is inversely related to the power being used. I ran a series of tests to determine the expected battery life under three conditions – no power attachment, dual motor/dual brush cleaning head and UV sanitizing cleaning head:
No power attachment: 42.0 min (Yellow), 21.7 min (Green), 8.0 min (Blue)
Dual motor/brush cleaning head: 38.3 min (Yellow), 20.5 min (Green), 7.2 min (Blue)
UV sanitizing cleaning head: 34.5 min (Yellow), 19.1 min (Green), 6.3 min Blue
When using the dual motor/dual brush cleaning head for hard floor cleaning the Yellow (lowest) setting produces sufficient suction power to thoroughly clean the floor. For carpeted areas you will probably find the Green (medium setting) is required. The expected battery life at this level (20.5 minutes) is long enough to vacuum several rooms.
The UV sanitizing head requires the most power and for best results you will probably use the highest (Blue) power setting. While this gives only 6.3 minutes of battery life that should be sufficient to clean a mattress and related bedding or several upholstered pieces of furniture.
What does the Raycop Allergen Vacuum do best? Highest grades for efficiently vacuuming hard floors, upholstered furniture, window blinds, close-weave area rugs, picking up of pet hair and crumbs from the kitchen floor, clearing cobwebs from the ceiling, dust from walls, computer keyboard and other surfaces and serves as a great car vacuum. It does all of this reasonably quietly, and with great suction and maneuverability to reach into every tight corner. The unit easily switches to a hand held vacuum with a well-engineered, light-weight body, good grip handle. Its cordless feature makes it a go to anytime vacuum if a mess occurs. It is so user friendly! If you hate dragging out a heavy vacuum for the small clean up or finding a space to fit more equipment into a crowded closet, this great Raycop stick vacuum with its slender profile will solve that problem too. How? Because you can hang it on the wall with the beautiful charging bracket provided!
So how well does it clean? I found that it does an outstanding job of removing dust and debris from all hard surfaces as well as my carpeting. The UV sanitizing head was very impressive and did superb deep-cleaning on my mattress and fabric furniture. Because it is so light (6.5 pounds) you can easily carry it around your home and will not be worn out when you finish vacuuming. It did not scatter the bits of debris on the floor as I vacuumed and it picked up everything: dust, plant leaves, crumbs, dog food. I did not need to pick up a single thing off the floor by hand – it caught it all! And the HEPA filtration really did work – absolutely no dust was emitted from the vacuum.
• Relatively short battery life on the Turbo setting may be an issue for some. However, you can purchase a second Raycop battery which can be charged while you use your vacuum.
• If you rinse out the dust collection bin and filter after use you can expect the fabric inner filter to take a day to dry out (unless you use a hair dryer on it to speed the process).
• The narrow brush width (7 inches, compared to 10-12 inches for corded floor vacuums) lengthens the cleaning time.
• Edge cleaning is not perfect, due to the 1.5 inch wide housing around the roller brushes. You will need to use one of the utility tools to thoroughly clean along baseboards.
However, overall, you will be very impressed by the quality of the Raycop Omni Power UV+ Cordless Stick Allergen Vacuum and will appreciate its ability to thoroughly and effortlessly clean and sanitize your home. I give it five stars (despite a few quibbles) and an enthusiastic recommendation!