Pulsation beats 3,300 times per minute.
Kill 99.9% of viruses bacteria with RayClean UV+.
Compact & Affordable
trouble for allergens
Dust, dander, bacteria and viruses don’t stand a
chance against PureAir HEPA filtration
Lite & tight.
Allergens stay put.
over the unit. Raycop vacuums are engineered to a high standard we call Allergen
Lock which keeps allergens in, not recirculating throughout your home.
I absolutely love it! I bought it on a shopping Channel during the pandemic. It does what it says. It lifts dust and particles you don’t see off pillows, bedding, rugs, couches, cushions. I love the reusable washable filter. It has plenty of power. I used this after my Dyson on the carpet and it still picked up dust! Great product. Keep making them.
MB (verified owner) –
Best product I’ve purchased in vacuums and I own Dyson, Oreck, Shark , and a random Sears one. I consider myself an extremely clean person washing my sheets every week and keeping dust free. This vacuum disagreed with me- I could not believe the amount of dust and debris it took off of our mattress. I was in shock… we had to dust off the vaccuum afterwards. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a mattress and likes to keep everything clean. I will be using this once a month.
chno231 (verified owner) –
An everyday vacuum cleaner for your bed!
I bought this lite vacuum for my friend’s gift who has a cat allergy but who lives with cats. Since it is light and it has its own UV light, we also thought that it would be effective to have it run frequently on the bed. We can definitely tell the result not only by the soothed allergic symptoms (running nose, swollen eyes in the morning) but also apparently by what it stocked in its dust bin. We almost use the vacuum every day and empty the dust bin every day but we can always see a fair amount of cat fur, cat’s skin tissues, and the sands/dust! One of the biggest strengths is that the dust bin is so easy to clean with water that it is manageable. You won’t regret buying it if you either have some allergies or worry about the bed/mattress mites.
Babette Bennett (verified owner) –
I love my bed vacuum. It’s light, low volume and moves over the bed smoothly. I’m amazed at the amount of stuff it gets up daily.
Lea Nichols –
Today I got our raycop lite. It’s great . In minutes I was able to vaccine the bedroom curtains . I also used it on the weighted blanket which can’t be out into a washer and I feel very happy to know that the blanket can be kept bacteria free using the raycop. I’m going to use this in our camper on the matress cushions and the other fabric items.
This is a really good product to have .
Stefan Iordache –
If you want to “clean the unseen then you should definitely get the Raycop! My daughter is severely affected by pollen, dust mites. She specially has difficulty breathing at night but since I have started vacuuming her room and her bed with Raycop her health & sleep has significantly changed for better. I purchased Dyson vacuum cleaner not too long ago hoping that would help but I learned that ordinary vacuums are not eliminating household dust, allergens and bacteria on household fabrics. I would definitely recommend this vacuum to everyone specially if you are suffering allergies.
Amazon Customer –
– It has a sleek and modern look that’s quite appealing. The product in real looks even better than in the picture. The whole product is so light-weighted.
– So easy to use. You don’t need the user manual to operate it. Single button to start and stop.
– Very easy to clean dust collector and the filter. (No need to change the filter!!!)
– Powerful enough for sucking the dust and small items from bed, sofa and crib, but not too strong to make the vacuum cleaner hard to move or suck the bed sheet into it.
– I used to put our sheets and quilts under the sun from time to time to kill mites. This excellent vacuum cleaner saves me a lot of trouble. In addition to our bed, I also use it to clean my 3-month old baby’s crib and playmat. I am more at ease now.
I did some research online and compared this product to other brands. Even though this one is a little pricier, but you get what you pay for. I would strongly recommend this one.
Amazon Customer –
Bought my new RAYCOP LITE last week and thoroughy used it to clean my bed. Not sure what exactly I removed from my bed, but the filter was grossly filled with a mixed of “dirty powdery stuff” that I could not imagine existed on my bed. I called RAYCOP’s customer service department to question what exactly am I removing from the top of my bed and they told me that the RAYCOP unit I bought was designed to remove dead skin, dust mice and its “poop”, pollen and other sorts of germs and bacterias that can cause illness and allegies. Their customer service rep was very helpful and patient with me. I appreciate that. Well, its been 3 days since I cleaned my bed, and so far I am waking up without my usual allegic reactions. I am rating this product with an all mighty 5 stars and a huge thank you for helping me deal with my allergies. 2 Thumbs up!
David K. –
This is a very well built vacuum for those of you wondering. It is essentially a one button operation, so anyone that knows how to use a vacuum can operate this device. The product came in a nice white medical device like packaging, and felt like is manufactured with good quality components. As manufacturer mentioned, it is LITE (entry level) but in reality the weight is also quite light so easy to carry around. The shape and design is interesting, almost look like a stingray and love the see-through filter box in the center of the vacuum. Here are some comments on the product:
– Product looks to be built with very high quality material and craftsmanship. One thing I would like to caution those shopping for similar vacuums to watch out for the cheaper product even though there seems to be a lot of good reviews. I tried one that is around $90 but it was very cheaply made but pictures looks fantastic. I speculate much of the review are not even real. Also make sure you are buying a product that is legal to be sold in the US, as some of these Chinese factories uses cheap electronic components and do not get certified by UL or equivalent.
– Operation is simple, at a touch of a button. You can see the UV light working with the UV indicator on top.
– The power button is locked by default, and need to continuously press for 3 seconds in order to unlock. This is a great feature for people with kids.
– When you lift the unit, the UV light turns off by itself, as a safety feature. This is cool.
– Suction seems a bit weak, but it feels sufficient for the purpose as it was not designed to be a floor care product. I used this on bed sheets and it doesn’t suck up the sheet like a Dyson would do.
– The see-through filter is really cool, particularly one can see what the unit picks up. I was amazed with all the stuff on my bed!
– Wish it was cordless
– Will be best if it was even smaller and I can bring it with me on business travels. Hotels are the worst when it comes to germs and dust mites.
Overall, great product for me and would highly recommend this. I can see why so many are sold in Japan as the manufacturer claimed.
Amazon Customer –
We purchased this product after learning about it from a friend who lived in Japan. Apparently it is widely popular there and is probably the best product you can find to get rid of dust mites and other allergens. I have been suffering from allergies for years, and after using it for just a few days, I noticed that my nose is less stuffy and I have stopped sneezing at night and even in the morning when I get up. My skin rashes also disappeared, which I assume is because the product is working as intended to remove allergens. I’ve been trying other brands however the effect is not as prominent! I am now using it on everything that I feel is worth sanitizing. The vacuum is very light and easy to maneuver around. The quality of the product looks superb and thoughtfully built, including the auto UVC light shut off if you lift up the vacuum. There is only one button, just like using other vacuums except it needs to be laid flat on surfaces. I gave it 5 star as I think it works as claimed and looks like a product that will last with years and years of usage.
Mrs Becky –
We came across this product after trying it in a department store chain during our trip to Asia, and pretty attracted by the effectiveness of how it vacuums the beddings, mattress, and other household fabrics. Luckily our families don’t have much allergy concerns which this product has been created for and focused on. However, it’s a should-have appliance for us to keep our sleeping area clean. We tried to see if there’s US version of it right after our trip, and glad we found it! Now I’ve been using it almost every day. It’s very easy to use, the quality is what I expected for, and for sure it’s really a good buy. I even go to their website and see lots of lab reports and evidence showing that their products are produced with delicate testing and research procedures. It gives me much more peace of mind, and apparently it now becomes the vacuum cleaner that I have to show to my visitors. Highly recommend this product!!